Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Itch Relief STEROID FREE
Pramoxine hydrochloride anti-itch lotion
Minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes all require an itch relief lotion. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief lotion with Ceramides that helps restore and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride to provide temporary relief associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes. Developed with dermatologists, this clinically tested steroid-free anti-itch lotion is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief moisturizing lotion contains three essential Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid to help restore the skin’s barrier and retain hydration.
Sizes available: 237 ml
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: water/eau, isopropyl myristate/myristate d’isopropyle, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol/alcool cétéarylique, cetyl alcohol/a lcool cétylique, glycerin/glycérine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone/Diméthicone, phenoxyethanol/phénoxyéthanol, stearic acid/acide stéarique, palmitic acid/acide palmitique, xanthan gum/gomme de xanthane, behentrimonium methosulfate/méthosulfate de béhéntrimonium, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate/diisostérate de poly(glycéryle-3), sodium hydroxide/hydroxyde de sodium, ethylhexylglycerin/ethylhexylglycérine, allantoin/allantoïne, sodium lauroyl lactylate/lauroyle lactylate de sodium, potassium phosphate/phosphate de potassium, arginine PCA, dipotassium phosphate/phosphate de dipotassium, disodium EDTA/EDTA de sodium, myristic acid/acide myristique, tasmannia lanceolata fruit extract/extrait de fruits de tasmannia lanceolata, alcohol denat./alcool dénat., zinc citrate/citrate de zinc, ceramide NP/céramide NP, sodium PCA, ceramide AP/céramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol/cholestérol, carbomer/carbomère, tocopheryl acetate/acétate de tocophéryle, hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid/Acide hyaluronique hydrolysé, ceramide EOP/céramide EOP.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
This formula is:
- Suitable for all skin types, gentle on sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free and steroid-free
- Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recognized by the 'Skin Health' program by the Canadian Dermatology Association
This formula contains:
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, Ceramides help restore and maintain the barrier of babies' delicate skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride: Provides temporary relief associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingrediens.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or reoccur within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre immediately.
Product Features & Benefits
MVE® Delivery TechnologyControlled release for all-day hydration
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
Fragrance FreeTo avoid irritation from fragrance