Acne Foaming Cleanser
Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment 4% BENZOYL PEROXIDE
Foaming 4% benzoyl peroxide acne face wash
Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step in your anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based treatments.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cleanser with 4% benzoyl peroxide, helps clear acne pimples, prevent new breakouts, and allow skin to heal. This gentle yet effective acne cleanser, formulated with 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide*, helps maintain the skin’s moisture barrier and retain skin’s natural moisture. This non-comedogenic, fragrance-free face wash instantly dissolves dirt and excess oil to cleanse face, without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Skin will feel softer, smoother, more clarified and comfortable while reducing acne, without dryness or flaking.
CeraVe Acne Foaming Cleanser is recommended by the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada.
Sizes available: 150 ml
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzoyl Peroxide 4%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXY-SULTAINE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, Niacinamide, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PROPANEDIOL, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CERAMIDE NP, PHENOXYETHANOL, CERAMIDE AP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE EOP
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
This formula is:
- Gentle on skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Soap-, paraben-, sulfate- and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
This formula contains:
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the protective skin barrier
- 4% Benzoyl Peroxide: Helps clear acne and prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- For New Users: Apply product to a small area once a day for three day to test if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and gently massage. Rinse off. Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- For external use only.
- Allergy alert- get medical help right away if you develop hives, swelling of the eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing. Do not use on sensitive skin if you are allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you have severe acne. When using this product skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth, and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin, or if improvement is not apparent within 6-8 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre, or get medical help right away.
Product Features & Benefits
4% Benzoyl PeroxideHelps clear acne and prevent new acne pimples from forming
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
Non-ComedogenicWon't clog pores