Baby Healing Ointment
Healing Ointment SKIN PROTECTANT
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
Pediatric dermatologists agree that your baby’s skin is extra delicate and has a lower resistance against skin irritants.1 Using baby ointments that are free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s delicate skin barrier can help protect your baby’s skin and seal out wetness that can lead to diaper rash. Pediatric dermatologists say it’s equally as important for parents to look for baby ointments with ingredients that are beneficial for maintaining the protective skin barrier, such as Ceramides1 and Hyaluronic Acid. A Petrolatum-based baby ointment for diaper rash can help protect baby’s skin from external wetness while locking in moisture.
Developed with pediatric dermatologists, CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment helps prevent diaper rash and protect chafed skin. This Petrolatum-based baby ointment forms a protective seal that helps keep out wetness and protect baby's skin. Formulated with three essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment helps retain hydration and maintain its protective skin barrier as it develops. This fragrance-free and lanolin-free baby healing ointment can be applied liberally to a clean and dry diaper area as needed.
Sizes available: 85 g
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Petrolatum 46.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AQUA, CARBOMER, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE NP, CHOLESTEROL, Dimethicone, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED Hyaluronic Acid, OZOKERITE, PANTHENOL, PANTOLACTONE, PARAFFIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, PROLINE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
This formula is:
- Suitable for baby's sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- Paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate-, dye-, lanolin-, and fragrance-free
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists
This formula contains:
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, Ceramides help restore and maintain the barrier of babies' delicate skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Dimethicone: Helps form a barrier on the skin's surface while giving skin a silky feel
- Vitamin E: This ingredient delivers moisturizing benefits
- Infants and children up to 2 years.
- Apply liberally to a clean and dry diaper area as needed.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, call a poison centre or get medical help right away.
Product Features & Benefits
Diaper Rash PreventionHelps treat and prevent baby diaper rash
Lanolin FreeTo avoid skin irritation caused by lanolin
Gentle on SkinNon-irritating
- Schachner, Lawrence A et al. “A Consensus About the Importance of Ceramide Containing Skincare for Normal and Sensitive Skin Conditions in Neonates and Infants.” Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD vol. 19,8 (2020): 769-776. doi:10.36849/JDD.2020.5252