Baby Moisturizing Lotion
Gentle Moisturizer LIGHTWEIGHT
Fragrance-free, paraben-free baby lotion
When looking for baby lotions, pediatric dermatologists recommend that parents seek out baby lotion formulas that are free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s delicate skin barrier.1 Experts also agree that it’s equally as important that the ingredients in their daily baby lotion can help support the barrier. Pediatric dermatologists say that Ceramides are an important component of any baby lotion since this ingredient can help maintain the skin barrier.2 Using a fragrance-free and paraben-free baby lotion with Ceramides, Niacinamide and vitamin E every day, both after bath time and before bedtime, is key for hydrating baby’s skin while maintaining its thinner3, delicate skin barrier.
Developed with pediatric dermatologists, CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Lotion spreads easily on delicate skin to deliver three essential Ceramides that help maintain the delicate skin barrier as it develops. This non-greasy and lightweight baby lotion is enhanced with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and vitamin E to deliver moisturizing benefits for baby’s delicate skin. This gentle pH balanced formula is free from fragrance, parabens and dyes, and locks in moisture while providing all day hydration.
Sizes available: 237 ml, 473 ml
Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, ALLANTOIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, ZINC CITRATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM PCA, ARGININE PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, LAURIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
This formula is:
- Suitable for baby's sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and non-greasy
- Paraben-, dye-, and fragrance-free
- pH balanced & allergy-tested
- Developed with pediatric dermatologists
This formula contains:
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, Ceramides help restore and maintain the barrier of babies' delicate skin
- Vitamin E: This ingredient delivers moisturizing benefits
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Dimethicone: Helps form a barrier on the skin's surface while giving skin a silky feel
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of direct contact, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
Product Features & Benefits
Hyaluronic AcidHelps retain skin's natural moisture
Fragrance FreeTo avoid irritation from fragrance
No Parabens or PhthalatesFree of parabens and phthalates
Frequently Asked Questions About $name
- Rawlings, A V. “Molecular basis for stratum corneum maturation and moisturization.” The British journal of dermatology vol. 171 Suppl 3 (2014): 19-28. doi:10.1111/bjd.13303
- Schachner, Lawrence A et al. “A Consensus About the Importance of Ceramide Containing Skincare for Normal and Sensitive Skin Conditions in Neonates and Infants.” Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD vol. 19,8 (2020): 769-776. doi:10.36849/JDD.2020.5252
- Stamatas, Georgios N et al. “Infant skin microstructure assessed in vivo differs from adult skin in organization and at the cellular level.” Pediatric dermatology vol. 27,2 (2010): 125-31. doi:10.1111/j.1525-1470.2009.00973.